Zotac AMP Extreme making werid sound

frozensun

I've heard a sound coming at the backside of the case from today.

My assumption is that is coming from the GPU (2080 S),more like fireflies sound but not that loud.

Something serious?

I will open the case tomorrow to check is it from fan or maybe coilwhine.

If I'm lucky it could be the rear fan,but not so sure :/.

Gosh I thought Zotac makes good cards.

This card didn't work that much,I even undervolt it,and limit temp to 75 C.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

its probebly coil whine which is absoloutly fine and there is nothing to worry about 

put your system under load and see if the noise is coming off of the gpu or not but if it is and its sound like a whistle

its fine and normal

3 minutes ago, Alireza said:

its probebly coil whine which is absoloutly fine and there is nothing to worry about 

put your system under load and see if the noise is coming off of the gpu or not but if it is and its sound like a whistle

its fine and normal

I did ran with kombustor and should be the GPU.But I don't differ fan buzzing from coilwhine sound.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

I made a video.

It should be CW.

coil whine?

4 hours ago, frozensun said:

I made a video.

It should be CW.

coil whine?

that is the cutest coilwhine sound i have ever heard🤣🤣

its normal and there is nothing to worry about my friend

5 hours ago, frozensun said:

I made a video.

It should be CW.

coil whine?

Sounds like your fans are working as normal but then again.. That was so low im jealous of your little coil-whine compared to the wizz noise i got from my old 2080s at full load.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD