pc

hidorah

Budget (including currency): ~700 euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: games like doom eternal, fivem, warframe, skyrim, roblox, etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): gonna play at probably medium/high graphics at like 1280x1024 or whatever, depends on how i feel.

Hello. Does this pc look good? Anything i should change? 

unknown.png

Please fill this out

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Definitely fill out the form but regardless of that you're leaving performance on the table with 2666 RAM for sure. 3200 or 3600 would be ideal.

5 minutes ago, hidorah said:

Hello. Does this pc look good? Anything i should change? 

unknown.png

This Asus motherboard is rated quite well on the local tier list & will accomplish just as much as a good B550 board for the hardware you're working with, except upgrade paths of course. Memory is not something to cheap out on with Ryzen, so I'd highly recommend switching over to this kit or something similar.

the pc guy

A few things:

A 3300x, while a decent budget chip, is not worth $140. If you can find a 10400f and a compatible motherboard for around the same price or even a little higher than this, go with that. You will get 2 extra cores and won't be as limited by the 2666mhz RAM. You could probably even fit a 10600k (or 11400f) and a higher tier GPU like a 1660 Super or higher (if you are willing to wait a few months for prices to come down even more) if you remove the windows 10 key and either just don't activate it, or get it cheaper from a third party seller.

Apart from that, just make sure there are no better deals in local PC shops or on different websites. You could also buy the cooler and case used. You might be surprised how much you can save, especially on the case since most people sell cases quite cheap to get rid of them.

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't actually know anything. 

Recommendations: Lian Li 205m (sleek, pretty decent airflow for a non-mesh front panel and cheap), i5-10400f (Ryzen 5 3600 performance, 20% cheaper), Arctic P14 PWM fans, Logitech g305.

yeah, not bad, but this will cost a lot more than ~700 euros…?

Also dont get a 40 bucks power supply, that wont end well…

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

1 hour ago, Mark Kaine said:

yeah, not bad, but this will cost a lot more than ~700 euros…?

Also dont get a 40 bucks power supply, that wont end well…

could you recommend any psu's?