Great Customer Service/Product Quality Peripheral Brands

langtuqn2007

Hello all,

I just want to know about what you guys think, so that I can have more choices about the brands for my peripherals in the future. If you have any opinions, feel free to speak it out. If you wanna add some more brands in the poll, just tell me and I will update as soon as possible.

I'm sure that I don't have as much experience as most people here do, but my vote will go to Logitech for now.

Why? I bought a Logitech G9X mouse (Pretty cheap back then, like $37 at Amazon.com). After over a year using, I found out the mouse began to have some symptoms about double-click with my right click button when I clicked too fast. If I click it a little bit slower, it's gonna be okay. However, since I play a lot of FPS games, that's quite troublesome. I contacted them and got the reply under 24 hours saying that they ran out of stock for that mouse and would send to me a G500s instead. Moreover, they told me I could keep my G9X.

Now I'm using the G500s. I still prefer my G9X more than G500s, but it satisfies me somehow about how great their customer service is.

Until my G500s dies, I would definitely go for Logitech G602. About the keyboard, I'm not quite sure yet, but Logitech G710+ seems really nice.

Eventhough I must admit that the appearance of their products is not always stunning, their customer service is what keeps me have business with them.

So yeah, that's my reason. Hopefully I can get some more ideas about other companies.

No EVGA or Dell? I see how you are.

jk, I get it.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

No EVGA or Dell? I see how you are.

jk, I get it.

Added.

My experiences with regards to peripherals:

Logitech - 13 years, dozens of products, hit or miss build quality, outstanding customer service, no hesitation to continue buying from them.

Corsair - own two mice (M65 & M95), good build quality, average customer service, no hesitation to continue buying from them.

Razer - returned several products, own one mouse (Naga '14), average build quality, no experience with customer service, would thoroughly research before considering another purchase.

Steelseries - returned several products, below average build quality, terrible customer service a few years ago, would not buy from again.

Mionix - own one mouse (NAOS 7k), good build quality, no experience with customer service, would buy from again.

From a mechanical keyboard standpoint could you add Ducky?  I don't have one (Hoping on getting a Shine 3) but apparently they have great build quality and I'd like to see what the community has to say.

From a mechanical keyboard standpoint could you add Ducky?  I don't have one (Hoping on getting a Shine 3) but apparently they have great build quality and I'd like to see what the community has to say.

Added, also about mechanical keyboard, I added Filco too. I heard that their products are really good and durable. They also have a long warranty period time (5 years).

No Ducky? :(

They should probably be added  :ph34r:

Oh sorry, I added yesterday, but forgot to submit the modified post, lol. Ok, now the poll should have it.

I won't even say it.

Lel

Quality of major gaming brand, from more quality control to less quality control
1.Logitech

2: Corsair/Steelseries/cooler master

3. Razer.

Keyboardwise
1 .Filco

2.Ducky

3.Cooler master/SS/Corsair

4: Razer

Unknown about Roccat, and has no experience with customer services. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

Quality of major gaming brand, from more quality control to less quality control

1.Logitech

2: Corsair/Steelseries/cooler master

3. Razer.

Keyboardwise

1 .Filco

2.Ducky

3.Cooler master/SS/Corsair

4: Razer

Unknown about Roccat, and has no experience with customer services. 

I really wanna give a try with Filco or Ducky. Realforce and Happy Hacking are also brands that I heard many good things about (Their prices are pretty steep).

Added Realforce and Happy Hacking to the poll.

I really wanna give a try with Filco or Ducky. Realforce and Happy Hacking are also brands that I heard many good things about (Their prices are pretty steep).

Added Realforce and Happy Hacking to the poll.

those are topre switch, quite different from conventional gaming mechanical keyboards which uses cherry mx, can't comment on it, never use it before, but those who used topre switch said they are good. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.