Help! VFIO Gpu Passthrough refuses to work

Over the pass week, I have been trying to do a VFIO single GPU passthrough from my Popos to a windows VM. To do this I used this guide:https://gitlab.com/risingprismtv/single-gpu-passthrough/-/wikis/home  and the scripts that come with it. I followed all the instructions exactly but when I run the VM, all I get is a black screen with nothing on it. I am using Virt-manager as outlined in the guide. I have a Tuf x-570 motherboard, a R5 3600, and GTX 1060 Turbo from Asus. really would like to get this working. Any help would be appreciated as I am new to Linux and VMs in general.

I know in the windows world, GPU passthrough is very challenging to do because nVidia makes it that way with their driver model. They want you to pay for the higher level cards (Quadros) for this sort of stuff.

Unsure if this is your issue, but it's worth looking into

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

5 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I know in the windows world, GPU passthrough is very challenging to do because nVidia makes it that way with their driver model. They want you to pay for the higher level cards (Quadros) for this sort of stuff.

Unsure if this is your issue, but it's worth looking into

I saw that you may have issues with locked drivers when you passthrough but I cannot seem to even get the passthrough working.