This is why I contemplate uninstalling LoL

ohJey

I can almost always win lane, I can always win 1v1.  But..I always seem to have the team that can't team fight.  Wasted 2-3 hours for no reward.

post-3187-0-55944600-1396685344.png

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

While you may have a good score and may win lane you might need to work on helping your teammates win lane. Roaming/ stealing out dragons can help. But I haven't watched any of your games so idk. Also was that a top-lane nid?

While you may have a good score and may win lane you might need to work on helping your teammates win lane. Roaming/ stealing out dragons can help. But I haven't watched any of your games so idk. Also was that a top-lane nid?

The only game I can say I kept to my self was the Tristana game.  The other 2 games I was roaming and picking up kills, but my team just threw the game.  Yeah I play top nid (I'm a fan of RFLegendary--some challenger player) That game was against rengar.

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Well, it's a team oriented game and you are bound to get paired with people that are not as good as you or do not communicate well. Get a group of friends to play with you and make a nice team.

The only game I can say I kept to my self was the Tristana game.  The other 2 games I was roaming and picking up kills, but my team just threw the game.  Yeah I play top nid (I'm a fan of RFLegendary--some challenger player) That game was against rengar.

It could also be horrible luck. But if its a 7/10 games thing, its you.

I checked out lolking to see how your team did. That katarina was trash. Not your fault in any way whatsoever, my bad. 0/16/8 jungle kat. Wow.

What can I tell you, you're bad, it's just the sad truth.

If you have a team that can't teamfight don't teamfight.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

It could also be horrible luck. But if its a 7/10 games thing, its you.

I checked out lolking to see how your team did. That katarina was trash. Not your fault in any way whatsoever, my bad. 0/16/8 jungle kat. Wow.

Rofl!  That Kat gave first blood as was like: "No big deal fb means nothing."  I said, "We'll see."  and then that happened.

What can I tell you, you're bad, it's just the sad truth.

If you have a team that can't teamfight don't teamfight.

His kat went 0/16/8. His jungle kat. Also 3 games is too small of a sample size to call him bad.

Rofl!  That Kat gave first blood as was like: "No big deal fb means nothing."  I said, "We'll see."  and then that happened.

Was probably just messing around since it was a normal. She was Gold 2.

Well, it's a team oriented game and you are bound to get paired with people that are not as good as you or do not communicate well. Get a group of friends to play with you and make a nice team.

Yeah I play with some friends and I always win with them, and their only bronze and silvers.  I usually end up going against a plat or diamond player +_+

Was probably just messing around since it was a normal. She was Gold 2.

Thanks for the kind words, man.  I don't know... it's just.. I lose faith in people when I play this game.  

His kat went 0/16/8. His jungle kat. Also 3 games is too small of a sample size to call him bad.

Crying about loss streaks - bad.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Be more of a dick please. League can be really annoying sometimes.

Sure, but I have learned that crying doesn't help and it worked for me.

Spoiler

Dude...You're really ignorant.  Everyone gets mad about losing a game that can easily be won if the team used their head.

every online game can be annoying at sometime

Thanks for the kind words, man.  I don't know... it's just.. I lose faith in people when I play this game.  

the feels

hellooooooooo

Dude...You're really ignorant.  Everyone gets mad about losing a game that can easily be won if the team used their head.

But they never do and you always expect them too. You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over again expecting different outcome.

Spoiler

post-3187-0-72822700-1396687130_thumb.jp

the feels

But they never do and you always expect them too. You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over again expecting different outcome.

Dude... You see 3 games. His match history isn't that bad. You are going under the assumption that he loses 90% of games. I guarantee you have gone on tilt before. If he was at like 15/20 games lost... You would be absolutely right. 

Yeah, putting the team in your backpack kills your back.  I have back pains.  At least... that's what I heard.

Maybe put together a team with your best friends? :)

Then you can do tactics and stuff! :D

Try your hand at DotA 2 maybe, getting yelled at by Russians is bound to be more fun than a bad team.

"Meaningful Quote" - Well Respected Person of Interest

Try and take over as team leader. Constantly keep map awareness and tell your teammates (goes a long way) and you make the call for dragon or baron. When a teammate is doing bad encourage them but not negatively. Work on strategies your teammates can do. Ex: If your carrying tell a behind teammate to split push while you defend. Also you can take teleport to help with objectives. Many times players are willing if you just tell them what to do.

Using Tapatalk

Ditch it and never look back. LoL sucks.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

If you are playing a game and find it not an accomplishment you should stop playing it. The game itself should be fun not the accomplishment of seeing stats that dont mean anything.