Hey guys , i need a recommendation for a very powerful laptop for 3d (blender) and for unity3d preferred a GTX with the TI version a i heard they are powerful! But at the end of the day i need powerful for rendering and modeling, that has thunderbolt (necessary) can someone help me?

24 minutes ago, Davidhamelech said:

Up to 4548$

Ok so I need more info here.

Does it need to be portable? What will the usecases be (a little more in depth than what you said). Is this for work or school? Is 3d work all you are going to do? Will it be used on the go on the battery? How heavy can it be?

There are basically infinite options for you budget :p. So now I need to narrow it down more instead of giving you the usual suspects :p.

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Ok so I need more info here.

Does it need to be portable? What will the usecases be (a little more in depth than what you said). Is this for work or school? Is 3d work all you are going to do? Will it be used on the go on the battery? How heavy can it be?

There are basically infinite options for you budget :p. So now I need to narrow it down more instead of giving you the usual suspects :p.

So i need a laptop for Studying game dev in unity  and 3D in 3Dmax and blender3D and i need it for the same software's at work.. i  also want to have it for to play flights sim games too but that's a bonus 

1 minute ago, Davidhamelech said:

So i need a laptop for Studying game dev in unity  and 3D in 3Dmax and blender3D and i need it for the same software's at work.. i  also want to have it for to play flights sim games too but that's a bonus 

Ok so it has to be mobile right? How much battery does it need to have?

Also what will you use thunderbolt for?