$100 build(ish)

So I am looking for a case that is about $50 to mod. Can be second hand or first but needs to be in Australia (or shipping will cost a lot). Preferably a easily modifiable.  I already have a PSU, so with the extra 50 what parts could I get? (fans, 775 chips ect)  It's mainly going to be a streaming/steam OS box so it doesn't need to be very powerful at all.  It's going to be a holiday project seeing as I am quite bored at the moment.  If you want anymore info just comment and ill edit it in. 

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I am sorry to burst your bubble but you could never just spend $50 unless you get a second hand computer but it will be complete rubbish (pentium 4 or something) as one of the cheapest cpus are about $30-50 + mobo. Then you have to get a graphics card because anything you'd get as a cpu would have either no integrated or horrible...

"The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one" - GLaDOS 2011

Specs here if needed: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HVf6f7

Thanks, bai!

I am sorry to burst your bubble but you could never just spend $50 unless you get a second hand computer but it will be complete rubbish (pentium 4 or something) as one of the cheapest cpus are about $30-50 + mobo. Then you have to get a graphics card because anything you'd get as a cpu would have either no integrated or horrible...

I just want some extra stuff for $50, fans ect. IM really looking for a case to mod

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Coolermaster has a good servers such as the n200, n400 and the n600 (i've got the n600) and they're great per dollar features (the n200 is matx btw)

Thanks, bai!

Hey, I have such a crappy case you can have if you want. It is a secondhand. had been painted crap, and if you can finish the sanding, I can give it to you. It's one of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156135, like this one, but lemon yellow. Was planning to mod it myself, but nobody supported it, so I can give it up. The power button cable is cut, however, due to abuse, as well as some LED headers. I can sell it for 15USD if you want it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Hey, I have such a crappy case you can have if you want. It is a secondhand. had been painted crap, and if you can finish the sanding, I can give it to you. It's one of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156135, like this one, but lemon yellow. Was planning to mod it myself, but nobody supported it, so I can give it up. The power button cable is cut, however, due to abuse, as well as some LED headers. I can sell it for 15USD if you want it.

Ill have to ship it over to Aus somehow which could be costly

Well if you want to mod something cause you're bored there have being mods out there when they've taken one of those old grey cases and beasted them up for some awesome hardware (maybe putting a 240 rad underneath hiding plus a 120 or 140 rad for exhaust for a good water cooling setup)

Thanks, bai!