iPhone X face id

I thinking of buying an iPhone X but I'm worried if it will still recognize me if I grow up and my face is changing (Something like that)

6 minutes ago, tenarom6_official said:

I thinking of buying an iPhone X but I'm worried if it will still recognize me if I grow up and my face is changing (Something like that)

I have had face id since it was introduced, i grew a beard, changed my hairstyle, got other glasses, and aged 4 years, and i never had issues, only had to relearn once i got a new phone. It learns your looks everytime, and if you have an apple watch, its not that annoying when wearing a mask

1 minute ago, Benji said:

That's because, in that case, it doesn't actually use the front-facing sensors when it detects you wearing a mask and instead relies on you touching your Apple Watch.

You don´t have to touch it. Just have a passcode set and the Option enabled. Once it unlocks, the watch vibrates

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X PBO GPU: Asus Strix RTX 3090 OC Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600Mhz CL17

CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Capillex Storage: Samsung 980 Pro and 970 Evo 1TB Samsung 860 EVO 1TB Crucial MX300 525GB WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX1000 Case: Corsair 500D SE RGB 6x LL120

-- Moved to Phones and Tablets --

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

4 hours ago, tenarom6_official said:

To elaborate on what ArmasF32 said: the iPhone will gradually adapt as your face changes over time, so don't worry about having to re-do your Face ID recognition just because you got a bit older.

With that said, the iPhone X is quite old by this point... are you sure you want that? It's still a decent device, but it's nearly four years old — I'd rather get something like an iPhone 11.

It takes about a minute to reactivate FaceID with a new face if your face really changes so much that it no longer recognizes you.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II