The Conglomerate Website

DocHart

Heyo!

Scooped up two domains for us to use.

lttconglomerate.com

uoltt.org

UPDATE

Both domains will now forward to a subdomain here.

Not in the Conglomerate, however I'm willing to establish trade relations. 

Greetings from Valinor Aerospace. 

EDIT: Valinor forums and hosting services are being updated so mah member banner is gone. x.x 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

uhh. cool. thanks. bro. who are you?

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Heyo!

Scooped up two domains for us to use.

You sir deserve a medal and then some. :D This is awesome. Thank you! @Slick @LinusTech, Talk to this man right here.

I suggest forums + a large "dataset" for seeing who has what ships. Something to "catalogue" our resources and personnel if you will. For example: I would be Vitalius who owns a Constellation and an Aurora (something or other version) who plans to do space exploration + supply runs. My "squad leader" or wtv could also be added, or we could have sections.

That should be behind a member wall though so that other organizations can't just read what they are up against (should a war break out or something).

It all really depends on how the conglomerate is structured.

Disclaimer: I am in a different organization, just throwing out ideas.

Not in the Conglomerate, however I'm willing to establish trade relations. 

Greetings from Valinor Aerospace. 

BoneArrow_Signature.png

Broken image is broken.

uhh. cool. thanks. bro. who are you?

A very helpful noob to the forums. :P

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Broken image is broken.

Ehh? can't see it? I can see it. Anyone having the same problem? 

EDIT: You already have a idris?!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ehh? can't see it? I can see it. Anyone having the same problem? 

EDIT: You already have a idris?!

Press Ctrl + F5.

Where did I say I have an Idris?

12078511655_8e82ebbb8b_b.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Press Ctrl + F5.

Where did I say I have an Idris?

Dang I must be retarded, I misread aurora as Idris... 

I'll be flying a Merchantman and a SWAC Hornet(renamed Tracker now). Endgame for me is a frigate class ship, with a crew. 

So the word is to forward both domains to a subdomain here.

Cheers!

Awsome man! im willing to help you create this website i can do several things just P.M me if you need anything! :D

Awsome man! im willing to help you create this website i can do several things just P.M me if you need anything! :D

There's no website now. HC wants to forward both domains to a subdomain here.

There's no website now. HC wants to forward both domains to a subdomain here.

I don't see why they wouldn't want a website, unless the sub domain is a website...

It'll be a forum more than likely. Pretty much similar to what your looking at now.

Unless they are going to do something different with the sub domain. 

My team and I were planning on doing a fan site anyway, and I'm hearing through the grape vine that a web API is coming at some point. So we're planning on doing something with it to let people access their info without logging into the game client. I dunno. 

4 people in the office here are extremely pumped for this game so I'm sure something cool will come out of it. Probably be a different domain though.

It'll be a forum more than likely. Pretty much similar to what your looking at now. Unless they are going to do something different with the sub domain.  My team and I were planning on doing a fan site anyway, and I'm hearing through the grape vine that a web API is coming at some point. So we're planning on doing something with it to let people access their info without logging into the game client. I dunno.  4 people in the office here are extremely pumped for this game so I'm sure something cool will come out of it. Probably be a different domain though.

I wonder if it'll go to a different forum, or just a section of this one. A new forum completely would be better, as we can make SICC only parts, High council only parts! Give awards, etc...