Best light and fast laptop for 1400€

Reddox

Budget (including currency):

Hi ! I'm looking for a new laptop for productivity (word, Photoshop, illustrator), concent consumption (YouTube, films and shows), light gaming (Minecraft, civ, GTA, maybbbbbbeeeeeee SC but gaming is not the primary objective or use at all).

I would like a good panel (15" would be preferred), and long battery life as I will daily drive it in college.

I was thinking of the Dell XPS series, any other ideas, suggestions, or precision in the XPS series if you think it is the best option ?

Max budget is 1400€, of course lower is better

5 minutes ago, Reddox said:

Budget (including currency):

Hi ! I'm looking for a new laptop for productivity (word, Photoshop, illustrator), concent consumption (YouTube, films and shows), light gaming (Minecraft, civ, GTA, maybbbbbbeeeeeee SC but gaming is not the primary objective or use at all).

I would like a good panel (15" would be preferred), and long battery life as I will daily drive it in college.

I was thinking of the Dell XPS series, any other ideas, suggestions, or precision in the XPS series if you think it is the best option ?

Max budget is 1400€, of course lower is better

I think this thread belongs in the laptops and prebuilts subforum but dont worry the mods will move it eventually

I think whatever ryzen 5 4500u laptop you can find will be more than enough for your needs

though you will want to add an extra 8gb stick to make sure your laptop runs in dual channel cause single channel cripples cpu and igpu performance

and you may want to raise tdp by max 5w and oc the igpu in ryzen controller for gaming

12 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

I think this thread belongs in the laptops and prebuilts subforum but dont worry the mods will move it eventually

I think whatever ryzen 5 4500u laptop you can find will be more than enough for your needs

though you will want to add an extra 8gb stick to make sure your laptop runs in dual channel cause single channel cripples cpu and igpu performance

and you may want to raise tdp by max 5w and oc the igpu in ryzen controller for gaming

Would you have a specific lineup in mind ?

1 minute ago, Reddox said:

Would you have a specific lineup in mind ?

Not sure, though id search for something that has upgradable ram