Install Windows 11 on PC WITHOUT TPM 2.0

KokodayoCN

This is how you can install Windows 11 on a PC that has NO TPM 2.0 SUPPORT (At least successful on my computer)

You need: a PC (of course), a usable Windows 11 iso file, an archive unzipping application, a usable Windows 10 iso file (depends)

Modification and installation steps:

1. Extract Windows 11 iso file

2. Open the extracted folder, go to "sources" folder

3. Delete "appraiserres.dll" file

4. Run "setup.exe" directly

If something goes wrong when running "setup.exe", here's what you can do:

1. Download a Windows 10 iso file (You can get it here by using Media Creation Tool: Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com))

2. Extract Windows 10 iso file, and go to "sources" folder

3. Copy the "appraiserres.dll" file from Windows 10 iso's "sources" folder to Windows 11 iso's "sources" folder

4. Run "setup.exe" directly

WARNING: Even after successful installation of Windows 11, the system will still prevent you from updating normally through Settings, even you are already on Windows 11, since it checks your PC every time before installing an Windows 11 update.

Instead of using pirated windows 11 isos. You can just install the insider build which is better than the pirated ones and it has no requirements.

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

27 minutes ago, Gamer4714 said:

Instead of using pirated windows 11 isos. You can just install the insider build which is better than the pirated ones and it has no requirements.

There is requirement if you try to update from Windows 10 to 11 via Dev Channel. I know that because I tried to update through Dev Channel and Windows Update refused by update request.

Locked, that's all documented already, if you have discussion about this method continue in the existing thread about it.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2