Walk me down the isle, Daddy

Ebenesh

Jim Metz, 62, has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He knew he didn’t have a lot of time in his hands. Along side him is his 11-year-old daughter,Josie. Jim realized that Josie will never be able to experience walking down the isle with her dad when she get’s married.

He did not get her married at 11, instead Jim and his wife Grace hired a Photographer,Lindsey Villatoro-founder of  Love Song Photography to picture the memorable event of Josie walking down the isle with her dad. Lindsey even took the trouble to give Josie the whole nine yards: flowers, desserts, a promise ring and a dress from L.A. Fashion Week!

A truly sad sight to see and makes u value your own parents and realize how hard it would be without them…

Entire article : http://wp.me/p4jH0M-iv

I do not need to cry tonight. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I'm not crying, I'm just sweating through my eyes...

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

*sniffle* no no not the fifth time today I cry.

Im on 3......stupid youtube.

Fuck you cancer....seriously, just fuck you.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

right in the feels. I need to go do something manly now.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

;(

Goddamn it cant i go one day without crying?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Goddamn it cant i go one day without crying?

Not on the internet you can't. :P

My eyes seem to have sprung a leak some sort of clear liquid coming out of them....

This is truly heartbreaking but the real question is why did this man have a child at the age of 51? That was extremely unfair to her. By the time she's 20 he'll be in poor health (assuming he didn't have cancer).

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Luckily she has a caring parent, both of mine are pretty worthless I wouldn't miss either of them if they died tomorrow to be honest.

I was having a pretty good day. Was.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

WHO'S CUTTING THE ONIONS?!?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla