Help in graphic card Scam and to let all know of a site that is doing this.

Hello, I hope I can get some help. A couple of weeks ago I purchased a 3090 rtx from a website called stopminers.com, that claims that they are for gamers and selling at normal costs, They seemed to be ok, bud after the purchase they never send the card and they deny any problem. After opening a PayPal claim, they provided a tracking and PayPal made the decision with that, never verifying if the ups info was correct. I called UPS with this tracking info and they confirmed that this item was never send to my name or address at all , but under another name and to another address.  I have proof of all this.
First I want to make public of this site so everyone know they are scamming gamers. Also what can I do know, I spend the last of what I had to buy this at 1600 dollars and now it all lost. 

Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image.png

image.png

ups1.jpg

Contact Paypal ASAP and try to get your money back with whatever evidence you have.

I looked through their website and it looks very much like a scam. I mean just look at their delivery & payment section. They basically tell you right there and then what they are going to do.

They have no payment options outside of paypal which is also very uncommon.

The address of that business is either a nike store or inside a mall which doesn't make sense for a business like that.

Did you ever look into this at all before ordering? I mean if I find one thing on a store page that is fishy to me I don't order.

Always remember: If the price seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Desktop: i9-10850K [Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black] | Asus ROG Strix Z490-E | G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB 3600Mhz 16-16-16-36 | Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080Ti OC | SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Gold 1000W | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500 ARGB | Win 10

Display: Samsung Odyssey G7A (28" 4K 144Hz)

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkBook 16p Gen 4 | i7-13700H | 2x8GB 5200Mhz | RTX 4060 | Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon