WAN Show afterparty link

Mattie432
Go to solution Solved by DoubleY,

http://www.twitch.tv/luke_lafr/b/515194077

That is Luke (Slick)'s livestream about it. He does the after party by himself. 

Can anyone tell me what happens to the afterparty now? I tend to watch the WAN show on YouTube (being in an inconvenient time zone) and wanted to watch the one about the oculus take over. Looked in the video description, twitch archive and youtube archive but couldnt find it.

Are they not uploading/keeping the afterparty any more and just having it as a live segment?

You can go to Luke's Twitch (username Luke_Lafr) and watch the broadcasts he's done.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

I was waiting for the wan show to come on today...then relised it was Friday in aus, not saturday. Silly silly me

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones