Weird blinking line between un-spaced photos

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

That sounds like an ios issue, and not something we can do anything about. It's not something that switching browser is likely to fix, because all browsers on ios are actually the same under the hood. 

Browser, version and OS: Safari on iPhone 6 running iOS 12.5.4

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened? N/A

What happened? Weird blinking line in between the photos that were un spaced. 

What did you expect to happen? Just normal pictures to appear, not blinking lines.

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1334190-post-linus-memes-here/page/462/

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Any other relevant details:

This seems to have something to do with the spacing IMO. This doesn’t happen on my iPad, or any other device of mine.

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page? NA

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

I just tested it on my devices and non of them have this issue,

Linux,Android,Windows - non of them has it.

It's important to note that i used a chromium based browser on all of them,

So try Chrome and see if it happens in it as well.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

That sounds like an ios issue, and not something we can do anything about. It's not something that switching browser is likely to fix, because all browsers on ios are actually the same under the hood. 

HTTP/2 203