Ender 3 Pro stepper motors not working.

Hello, I recently bought a Ender 3 Pro. I got it all put together in the correct order and fashion. When I try to auto-home or move the motors through the Motion-> Move Axis->  Move X (Also any others) it makes a click noise and moves the tiniest bit and stops abruptly and makes a sound/motion that sounds/feels like it is trying to move but stuck. It is running version 2.0.6 with all stock parts. I have tried re-seating the connections on all the motors, power cycling (a lot), re-installing the firmware, resetting the system to defaults, and making sure the connections are all correct of the main board. This is my 3rd printer over all, but I haven't had this issue before.  Any help is greatly apricated! 

Considering you've throughly checked all connections (powersupply, MOBO, and each component) and it seems to be a problem across all the steppers it sounds like a motherboard issue or possibly your power supply is under delivering. First check the little red switch on the PSU and make sure you have the correct voltage selected for your country (110v or 220v). Now get yourself a multimeter and check your power supply to make sure it's putting out a steady 24v on all the outputs (be careful, getting shocked sucks and shorts destroy electronics), if the PSU isn't happy just replace it with. UL certified name brand PSU (NO cheap knockoffs!!). Next if the PSU checks out you've probably got a bad MOBO so let's take advantage of the problem and replace it with an upgrade, besides hopefully fixing your problem you'll get the benefits of silent stepper drivers and a 32bit processor. I would buy a BIGTREETECH SKR Mini E3 V2 32 Bit Silent Control Board because it has silent stepper drivers, it's 32bits of awesome, super easy to install, it's popular so it's easy to find install help and videos if needed, it's pretty cheap at about $40 bucks, and last but no least it makes firmware updates stupid easy. I've personally upgraded my Ender 3Pro with this MOBO and highly recommend it. Check out Gulf Coast Robotics to get it and any other 3d printer parts you can imagine. I know replacing the MOBO can seem intimidating if you've never done it but just take your time (label wires if need be) and I promise anyone can do it with just a little upfront research. This should get you up and running.

To go one-step further if you combine your Ender 3pro with an SKR mini MOBO and swap over to a direct drive extruder (Micro Swiss and E3D Hemera are the best options) you'll have an absolute unit of a printer that can chew through almost any filament at impressive speeds with no stringing!!!