Looking for a Radiator external shell/enclosure for my Radiator

I have every plan to purchase Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 1260mm SuperNova Radiator to handle my Radiating needs for my server rack.  My main issue is that I can not for the life of myself find a shell for it.  I was going to step down to the 1080mm version since there is a verified shell for it, but said shell no longer seems to exist on any of the sites I have browsed, Phobya Nova 1080 Box is what it is called. 

I know I could go with a Mo-Ra3 420 pro, but that is almost 2x the cost, more when you add the grills...Think ~$400us for a Radiator and nothing more...  ^_^

Anyone with some options:  *Note:I would love to be able to rackmount this whole thing, but found that rather harder a nut to crack...

Maybe it would help if I explain:

I currently have an issue.  That issue is that there are few server chassis that can support watercooling.  Why must I watercool?  Among other things, so that I don't have several sets of fans reving at all hours.  Now I could throw down $1.7k to have a chassis like Linus, but since I need more than one, that seems impractical... So, whilst looking at parts I came across PCI Slot passthroughs for tubing, and thus the idea to have an external watercooling setup took shape.  No longer would I need to pass up the smaller 2u and 3u chassis since I could watercool them if needed. 

I was planning on suggesting such a project for an episode, having them watercool all their servers to one Extreme Rad.... But doubt it is something for them to try. 

30 minutes ago, LordVe said:

Maybe it would help if I explain:

I currently have an issue.  That issue is that there are few server chassis that can support watercooling.  Why must I watercool?  Among other things, so that I don't have several sets of fans reving at all hours.  Now I could throw down $1.7k to have a chassis like Linus, but since I need more than one, that seems impractical... So, whilst looking at parts I came across PCI Slot passthroughs for tubing, and thus the idea to have an external watercooling setup took shape.  No longer would I need to pass up the smaller 2u and 3u chassis since I could watercool them if needed. 

I was planning on suggesting such a project for an episode, having them watercool all their servers to one Extreme Rad.... But doubt it is something for them to try. 

i thought of an wc server rack build but ended up with an thermatake core 200 with 2 pedestals... but i have a rack for my game consoles thow. its a crap rack but ill have to mod it...

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links