is the Baseus 4in1 USB cable good?

iCHeWiE

does anyone own this USB cable?

i'm looking for a cable that has all the connectors i will ever use. This one has all 4 of it... Its input has a type-c with a built in type-a adapter. Outputs to Micro(18W) + Lightning(20W) + type c(100W)

i couldn't find another brand that has these connectors in one cable.. i'm a little hesitant since Baseus is a chinese brand

You mean it's Lightning cable with USB adapters? Otherwise I would say it's advertising could use revisit.

E: Derp, ignore. I mixed Lightning and Thunderbolt.

Edited by LogicalDrm

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It’s 2A max per ‘line’ with a max of 3.5A total so depending what charger/source the cables grabbing from you’re talking between 10W and 40W max 

I’d guess it’ll be 5V or 9V so 10 to 18W max per line.

Not sure how the power delivery spec actually works though, not sure if it’s charger or device led, or both. So there’s definitely variables and I could be wrong.

Baseus and UGreen are two pretty good Chinese brands when it comes to chargers and cables. You can't really go wrong with their stuff.  I have some Baseus cables and also Qi charger and they are great. Same with UGreen cables and QC3.0 charger. They are Chinese, but they seem to have way better QC than the rest and they also seem to do their own designs.