So my screen is dying...

batu.__

Hi,

I use a Samsung Galaxy A10 and it is cracked now for a while but today it started acting weird. It's not refreshing the screen properly. Pictures freeze and if I scroll through for example Settings it generates white blocks horizontally.

Here's a gif about this problem:

Spoiler

fos.gif.7f8cbcf25ecdc8d01eb3a77add755f61.gif

Is there something I can do or I can just throw this phone into the trash? (No, repairing is not an option because the cost would be more than the phone's retail price.)

Thanks for the answers.

Only screen replacement. I don't know where you live, but cheap lcd screens cost like 20-30 dollars

2 minutes ago, NotFakeName said:

Only screen replacement. I don't know where you live, but cheap lcd screens cost like 20-30 dollars

I live in Hungary but if I replace my screen they'll replace the whole glass and it's like 140 bucks so I would rather buy a new phone for that much money.

I hoped that there's something I can do at home to make it last longer but I guess it's time to buy a new device 😄 .

Just now, batu.__ said:

I live in Hungary but if I replace my screen they'll replace the whole glass and it's like 140 bucks so I would rather buy a new phone for that much money.

I hoped that there's something I can do at home to make it last longer but I guess it's time to buy a new device 😄 .

What whole glass? The WHOLE NEW SCREEN (it has display with front glass) costs 20-30 american dollars on aliexpress. Change repair shop they want to scam you.