Android apps on Windows 11. Win 11 on smartphones?

If you are posting an article maybe at least try to follow the guidelines kinda sorta.

Yep, Itll be made alright. Thanks to daddy bezos for Amazon Appstore integration with windows 11.

Spoiler

i dont get this post, i think this is actually mispressed incomplete post

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

18 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Yep, Itll be made alright. Thanks to daddy bezos for Amazon Appstore integration with windows 11.

Reveal hidden contents

i dont get this post, i think this is actually mispressed incomplete post

19 minutes ago, jaslion said:

If you are posting an article maybe at least try to follow the guidelines kinda sorta.

Just accidently posted before finishing writing everything. 

21 minutes ago, Sharp_3yE said:

With Windows 11 supporting Android apps and plenty of features were made for device like Surface Neo. Will a device like Surface Duo (or other smartphone types) run a Windows 11 type of OS? 

What's your opinion? New Windows 11 mobile OS or nah? 

https://www.xda-developers.com/windows-11-android-apps/

The neo will probably be real once 11 is out. I just hope they decide to make a NEWER one instead of releasing the current one late with old hardware.

6 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The neo will probably be real once 11 is out. I just hope they decide to make a NEWER one instead of releasing the current one late with old hardware.

They probably will update the hardware in maybe next year? Software of current one will be able to update. I know other manufacturers have been waiting for a Windows update like this. 

But, do you think Surface Duo or other smartphone devices will come out running with a windows 11 mobile OS? 

Microsoft already had a mobile OS which eventually flopped, doubt they'll try that again. Also I think the main reason why android app support is introduced is some sort of jab at Chrome OS.

57 minutes ago, Murasaki said:

Microsoft already had a mobile OS which eventually flopped, doubt they'll try that again. Also I think the main reason why android app support is introduced is some sort of jab at Chrome OS.

They've tried 5ish times already I think? Might as well keep throwing things at the wall till it stick.

Have they though? They had Windows CE, which later became Windows Mobile (it was reasonably successful before iPhone), and then they created Windows Phone (which was created way too late to have any chances to succeed).