WAN show

toniml_

Could you PLEASE change the time of the WAN show, so europe can watch it?

5AC08780-55E0-4B68-91A4-FFA4E40B9B31.png

I can count on one hand the number of times I've watched WAN show live... I usually watch it the next morning/afternoon.

(East coast USA).

I doubt that they care, to be honest. Also I feel like there's no real benefit to watch it live since it's not like they read the chat and interact with it all that much unless you pay them.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

3 minutes ago, toniml_ said:

The WAN show is available immediately after as a VOD on Youtube and now Floatplane as well. If you can't watch live just watch the VOD at a time when it is more suitable for you.

If the Youtube notifications at 3AM are annoying you it's possible to disable them, just uncheck the bell icon for LTT so you won't be notified when they're live.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

14 minutes ago, toniml_ said:

5AC08780-55E0-4B68-91A4-FFA4E40B9B31.png

So you want them to either

A) Stop what they're doing half way through a Friday workday or

B) Do WAN Show in the early hours of Saturday morning

The reason WAN Show is hard to watch in Europe is because LMG is in Canada, it would be just as hard for them to cater to Europe as it is for Europe to say up till 2am/3am to watch the show live.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

38 minutes ago, toniml_ said:

so europe can watch it?

So you think itll be worth it for them to lose about 80% of their main viewers in americas for europe number? Cool, i thought humans cant be any more egoistic than this.

And i think @Master Disaster sums it up well. Time zone sucks.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

3 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:
3 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

So you think itll be worth it for them to lose about 80% of their main viewers in americas for europe number? Cool, i thought humans cant be any more egoistic than this.

And i think @Master Disaster sums it up well. Time zone sucks.

They wouldnt loose 80% there is alot of viewers in the eu

The show used to be later at the evening. So that the time was early morning for Europe.
But they changed it to allow longer weekend for Linus to spend with family.

So in the end, ask yourself would you rather stay much later to work on Friday to please maybe 25% of your customers. Or stay bit later and still get good viewing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 hours ago, BiotechBen said:

I can count on one hand the number of times I've watched WAN show live... I usually watch it the next morning/afternoon.

(East coast USA).

I live on the east coast too I watch it almost every time it’s really not that bad. It’s just the one day of the week I stay up.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qm9Mwc

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

Other projects I am working on 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard