My overview of xiaomi's poco F3 after 1 week. (near perfect phone)

The Real LWK

First off I'm a secondary school student (16 yrs old).I picked up the  8gb/256gb poco F3 for sgd$545.00 for my daily/school online video phone. Here are the pros and cons. 

Pros

sd 870 chipset - one of the fastest mid rangers. 

120mhz refresh rate / 360mhz touch sampling- good for my android games. 

Chrome connect - having me data in the library for class meeting in my chromebook( lenovo chrome duet). 

Finger print /facial lock/unlock - both very fast

Second space - keeps my sis and mom from snooping into my Instagram, Facebook, twitter 

Fast charging - comes with a 33w brick full charge from 0% in 40 mins

Cons

No expandable storage - 256gb isn't enough storage for recording my class videos at 4k 30fps  or storage for my games. 

Glossy glass back - so much fingerprints (perfect for lifting fingerprints) 

Diming problems - update fixed

Xiaomi in build ads - took me an hour to turn off the inbuild adverts and bloatware. 

Overview : a near perfect phone at the price range, but great for students like me cheap, efficient, fun and should be able to last me for 2-3yrs with the sd 870 chipset without changing. The ads I don't mind so much since xiaomi gave us the option to turn them off, I can understand they had to do it so that they could lower the price to give us such great value on the phone. 

Things xiaomi/poco should add:

Expandable storage 

Matte back or frosted glass back

Color ranges (frosted baby pink) requested by my classmate. 

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Congrats I've been knocked out. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold.