have a pc planned out, any suggestions

Budget (including currency): hard cap at 1025$ USD (ABSOLUTELY NO MORE THAN THAT)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: not much for games, more for watching videos, coding, and potentially messing around on blender or something. i occasionally like to play a game and stream it to my friends

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

--what i want out of my computer

a decent cpu that can do stuff

im not switching out the motherboard

decent cheap ram at least 16GB DDR4-3200

and m.2 nvme with at least 500gb

a graphics card that can decently do blender that fits my budget

compact cheap case

a cheap power supply from a reputable brand

a good cooler (let me know if the stock cooler or just a 120mm water cooler will work fine as well)

and this might seem weird, but i dont want too much rgb ._.

------

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/J3fCRT

i dont need any new peripherals

the resolution can be anything that isnt hard to see (HD and up)

and at least a 60hz refresh rate when i do occasionaly play games (and these will not be graphics intensive games, just your usual minecraft, terraria, etc)

this is my first post sorry if badly formatted

Get dual channel memory

The Wraith Prism heat sink that comes with the 3700X is probably sufficient for your needs. Certainly you could buy almost any 120mm air cooler and save a lot of money and be fine. 

You don't need to spend $25 on a heat sink for your SSD. Your motherboard has a heat shield for its M.2 slot anyway.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Here's what I think: For your SSD, 117$ bucks would get me a 4TB HDD or a 1TB SSD. If you just need 500gb, get the crucial P2, costs 60$. Instead of the H100x, you can get an air cooler or if you're desperate for an AIO, just get what you chose. Personally, I'd go with an Arctic 34 esports duo and call it a day. Maybe a Dark rock 4 or noctua-D15. Get dual channel memory, so 8x2gb 3200mhz. Get the Crucial ballistix 3600mhz, they cost 99. For your motherboard, there's a sale on the X570-Plus Wi-Fi going for 150$. Don't spend 25 bucks on a heatsink, the mobo has one. For your psu, try to get a 650w or higher. 550w won't be sufficient for upgrades.