New pc built

Budget (including currency): $2100

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: cod, arma, breakpoint

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): N?A 144hz 1440p

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($422.31 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: EK EK-AIO Basic 360 77 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($119.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($257.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  ($91.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($149.90 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($55.49 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10 GB Founders Edition Video Card  ($700.00) 
Case: NZXT H710 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($135.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2018) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($131.97 @ Amazon) 
Total: $2065.63
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-06-14 07:05 EDT-0400

Nice and Balance build you got there, It's actually pretty decent gaming rig if you manage to get RTX 3080 (MSRP) at that price, Other than that I might going with B550 or Bit budget[ish] X570, Such as X570 Gigabyte arous elite or Asus Tuf x570...

Also you got pretty much the Fan favorite PSU, Corsair RM/X PSU Well known to be Reasonably priced and performed really well

But if you could and wanted to, You can like cramped a 32 gigs of ram in there, But with cutting some budget on your case or even the CPU cooler (Like just going with noctua air cooler or whatever cheaper because you don't need 360 rad for ryzen 7 5800x even with Overclocking)

Hello there... I'm both speedrunner and tech nerd. But not professional...

steam pcpartpicker.com speedrun.com

11 minutes ago, jaslion said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ykPQHz

Replaced unnecessary things

Gave more storage

Case with good airflow instead of the hotbox h710

Better psu for 5$ less (not that the rmx is bad or anything it is a great psu but the D.F. is excellent)

This list is good, but I replaced the MX500 with an SN550 for only 12 extra dollars, so I think the SN550 is a better deal.

Just now, curiousmind34 said:

This list is good, but I replaced the MX500 with an SN550 for only 12 extra dollars, so I think the SN550 is a better deal.

It is a dramless ssd which is why I didn't pick it. It's not like any game even maxes out a sata drive at all anyways so might as well get a dram drive with it.

Sucks the sx8200 became such a mess otherwise I'd have added that. A lot of the good cheaper drives simply don't come in 2tb sizes which sucks.