Plugging fans with a splitter to NZXT z63

I've built my PC some time ago but only now I realised that only my radiator fans react to changes I make in CAM. 3 exhaust fans are controlled by BIOS and I can't set them up as easily as I can in CAM. Z63 comes with two connectors for fans and one for RGB so you can use it as a mini-fan/RGB hub. RGB is not a problem since you can daisy-chain it. But can I plug those other 3 fans to Z63 with a splitter or smth? Or do I need to but a controller to control it with CAM?

10 minutes ago, Charlie_xd said:

I've built my PC some time ago but only now I realised that only my radiator fans react to changes I make in CAM. 3 exhaust fans are controlled by BIOS and I can't set them up as easily as I can in CAM. Z63 comes with two connectors for fans and one for RGB so you can use it as a mini-fan/RGB hub. RGB is not a problem since you can daisy-chain it. But can I plug those other 3 fans to Z63 with a splitter or smth? Or do I need to but a controller to control it with CAM?

You mean the section of the manual that starts at Page 20...?

Can't see why a 3-way splitter can't be plugged into the 3rd connector.

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!