Configuring Folding@home Identity?

I just started folding@home and its asking for a team #? What should put in? Thanks

The LTT team is 223518, get a passkey and you are ready to go! But all this info is in the pinned threads in this forum section, you can often find all answers you need by reading them! :)

The LTT team is 223518, get a passkey and you are ready to go! But all this info is in the pinned threads in this forum section, you can often find all answers you need by reading them! :)

Wow I I guess that makes since lol. This forum is awesome. To get a nice response on such a stupid question really makes this forum unlike anything else :)

We try :)   Welcome to the team!

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

We try :)   Welcome to the team!

Glad to be apart of it.

To be fair, when I started, I honestly couldn't figure it out for a while so it's always nice to have a community to help you out.

I'm folding for the team, i think, but I never entered any passkey

I'm folding for the team, i think, but I never entered any passkey

You will want to get one eventually - this will enable bonus points...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99