x300 deskmini xl 😀

Go to solution Solved by WolframaticAlpha,

Looks sick! Also looks like a knockoff series S. Are you using michaelsoft binbows too?

i have been asking for advice on x300 and 4650g and i finaly got em. i managed to make it run and not to over heat and to be silent but i wanted to try to make it work without compromises. x300 is under waranty so modding its case is out of question so i made another. as i see it its biggest problem is a fan that is too close to case, so noise, and also the mesh doesnt allow enough air to be pulled inside, so i made it mesh free and made case slightly bigger so it can fit wraith spire with copper core. i had it in the drawer, thats why that exact cooler 😛 i dont have tools to make proper holes for front io but that is ok bcos i mostly dont need it and when i do all the case panels are fixed by welcro on inner frame so i can remove them in a second it can still reach 80c on consecutive runs of cinebench or prime95 but in gaming it doesnt go past 70C on silent mode 4650g igpu@2300mhz 2x8 crucial balistix 3200 cl 16 running at 3533 cl 16

20210609_202640.jpg

20210609_202734.jpg

20210609_203013.jpg

20210609_203117.jpg

Looks sick! Also looks like a knockoff series S. Are you using michaelsoft binbows too?

1 hour ago, WolframaticAlpha said:

what series s? dual boot w10 and mx kde 😃

• 1 year later...