BenQ 2420T vs 2420TE vs 2420Z

minimalist
Go to solution Solved by Joe3417,

Do not buy the TE one as it is discontinued and all prices you will find for them will be inflated. The 2420t is the older one and its only 120hz refresh with a bit worse colors than the rest. The 2420z is the newest benq member with their "benq blur reduction" which is basically a marketed lightboost hack and if you don't know what that is then google it, and it's not worth the price. I have the TE,T, and the asus one that is in my description. If I had to choose another high refresh monitor it would me no doubt the VG248QE. I've had the best experience with that one. If you absolutely need the blur reduction then use lightboost for the asus. 

Is there really much of a difference between these 3?  The 2420TE is really expensive for a 24" monitor that has a TN panel.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Do not buy the TE one as it is discontinued and all prices you will find for them will be inflated. The 2420t is the older one and its only 120hz refresh with a bit worse colors than the rest. The 2420z is the newest benq member with their "benq blur reduction" which is basically a marketed lightboost hack and if you don't know what that is then google it, and it's not worth the price. I have the TE,T, and the asus one that is in my description. If I had to choose another high refresh monitor it would me no doubt the VG248QE. I've had the best experience with that one. If you absolutely need the blur reduction then use lightboost for the asus.