I found a 3070 for sale on Newegg Canada (I think)

Newegg sent me an email confirming an order I placed, and in the email they had a 3070 advertised. I clicked the link, it said it was in stock, and has been in stock for about 20 hours now. I tried looking for it by searching through the website, but you can literally only find it directly through the link, or by looking through the vendor's items for sale.

I'm not sure if it's bugged or if nobody has bought it because you can't search for it publicly, and I personally have no interest in buying a 3070, to use or to flip (I personally want a 3080, 3080 ti, or might wait for 4000s). It's listed for $1800, so maybe that's why it hasn't sold yet but I've been too lazy to check and see what the street value of a 3070 is at the moment.

If anyone checks it out or buys it, let me know if it actually let you purchase it. It did let me add it to my cart, and it's actually been sitting in there for a while but I didn't move past that point. Just thought I'd let someone know that it's there, none of my friends or family were interested in dropping $1800 CAD, buy I hope this helps somebody that wants one!

It took me a bit to get this out there, but as it stands, right before I posted this message I checked to see if it was still in stock, it says it still is. Good luck all.

3 minutes ago, Arestephes said:
none of my friends or family were interested in dropping $1800 CAD

or anyone for that matter lol

I figured that might be the case, but I figured finding this strangely hidden posting was something of an enigma. Whether it's $1800 or not, I figured it would be long gone pretty fast.