Need help fitting my GPUs in my case lmao

Hey guys, new member here all the way from india. Looking for your help in expanding my PCs capabilities. 

So currently I'm running a motherboard msi b450m a pro max with Rtx2060 + R5 3500 + 8*2 16gb ram and ssd hdd setup on my 750W PSU. The cabinet used is ANT eSports iCE 200tg with 5 120mm fans - front and top intake 120mm*4 units + rear exhaust 120mm. And the cpu is using stick wraith cooler with no issues about temps on any component. 

Ps- attaching the image below , installation of fans is pending, yet to receive product from seller. 

I'm getting a really good deal on 5700xt at around 700$ new , or 47,000INR. Which is really nice in today's scenario as per availability in my region. I do not wish to let go of this deal knowing as per my PSU capabilities I can very well run an additional 5700xt with my current wattage. 

The problem comes with the installation, I will need to use risers - 

1) 1 16*16 for rx5700 in my Mobo pcie gen 2 16 slot. 

2) 1*16 riser to shift the current rtx to one of the empty mounting brackets empty as shown in the image attached. 

--------------

I use my PC for light gaming - csgo and valorant mainly. Content creation on YouTube as well as some light rendering. 

What I'm worried about is my Mobo supporting these cards together on the slots it has using the risers mentioned, and whether the case will allow it as there are slots but there will be an inch of space between the two GPUs? 

I also mine on nicehash when I have no work assigned to my pc, 12-15 hours a day. So I'll be using the 2 cards to generate whatever little revenue I can in my free time too. 

please help. 

IMG_20210604_182442_346.jpg

I looked up the manual of your motherboard and it seems that in your motherboard only the x16 slot is pcie 3.0, the 1x is 2.0.

The configuration you mention would in theory work, but I dont think it is the best option because:

- It would be hard to make the cards fit, since the risers take space. In my experience you can not fit a card on a bracket if there is a riser in that bracket's slot.

- The performance of whichever card you put on the x1 slot will be reaaaally bad because of the bandwith restrictions.

I think your best option is to use a compact m.2 to pcie adapter.

In your picture you dont seem to be using an m.2 ssd, which according to your motherboard's manual, has 4 pcie 3.0 lanes available.

You would need to put your main card on the 16x slot, and the secondary graphics card two brackets bellow. There shoud be enough space between the base of the secondary graphics card and the case to fit the base of the m.2 adapter.

That way you would have both gpus on pcie 3.0, one with 16 lanes and with 4 lanes, and the performance of the secondary card would be only sligthly affected.

You only need to make sure that the adapter is actually passing the four lanes, and not only one like some adapters for mining do.

For what I can see you have 4 brackets free on your case bellow your gpu. That allows one free bracket between the cards (for airflow), two for the second card and one free at the bottom (also for airflow), so you should be good in terms of space.

----------------------

Here are some videos about this. The adapters shown on the videos are bulky because they are meant to be external, but it is the same idea.

I am sure that slimmer adapters are sold somewhere on the internet.