Do you prefer Windows search or microsoft PowerToys Search

I am a windows 10 user, I do sometimes use windows search but its slow and buggy and not even close to Apples spotlight. But I recently started using PowerToys and found about PowerToys run which offers a very similar experience to spotlight with being able to launch programs, websites, open folders and files. Although it doesnt have feature parity with either windows search or spotlight; its fast, speedy, spent like seconds indexing and was done. I think it is a contender to spotlight,

my question is what do you guys use, and would you still use windows search after using powertoys (i wont)

Spoiler

btw it has rounded corners

Preassumes use of windows search in the first place.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

Preassumes use of windows search in the first place.

Well I did use to use it. if it wasnt sluggish and allowed more customization, it would be great

I know where everything is 🙂

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.