whats wrong with slick

It's like every time I see him on the live stream he is sick

I have been sick all my life in and out of the hospital some time for up to 4 months

I just hope there nothing to wrong with slick it a cool guy

Its just his lifestyle. Gaming, pc's, being a night owl, junk food, and staring at a screen all day will do that to you. 

CPU: 5950x @ 4.5ghz All core OC perm GPU: GTX 3090 RAM: 128gb DDR4 

He works all day (and night), and when he should sleep, he plays games that Linus hasn't, and then teases him about them :D

And he probably eats chips for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why wouldn't Slick be sick?

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

He must work a lot  I think both linus and slick does but they must love it.

Hi must work harder then linus there cuss linus is never sick just joking

Could be cat allergy. We need to run series of stress test on Slick to confirm/deny his possible diseases.

I suggest making him run for 24 hours at full speed and see it he shuts down or not. (I am sorry for this terrible PC joke.)

Yeah, a good sleeping schedule and diet is something that he likely doesn't have. 

He's probably depressed from getting fired all the time. That, combined with no sleep, and it's no wonder he is always sick.

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

he is a good and a quiet guy,, and he works too much,,,

He's probably depressed from getting fired all the time. That, combined with no sleep, and it's no wonder he is always sick.

yeah slave labour takes it out of ya, also Linus poisoning him with thermal paste doesn't help.

Yeah I'm worried about slick too i hope he gets some time off soon and gets some rest. getting the forum going has taken alot out of him.

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I hope slick isnt wiring himself on redbull etc , those can have some bad long term effects

we need to start a petition to demand better working conditions for slick at the linus media group :P

I hope slick isnt wiring himself on redbull etc , those can have some bad long term effects

we need to start a petition to demand better working conditions for slick at the linus media group :P

Absolutely! Down with Linus, the evil capitalist overlord.

to know the face of Dodge is to know madness

Take a look at what I’ve been watching…

Absolutely! Down with Linus, the evil capitalist overlord.

nicely put with that avatar lol

Sleep is so vital (can't stress this enough) for good health. Long term sleep deprivation can lead to so many problems; some that are serious (heart disease). One of the immediate effects are a lowered immune system, which makes perfect sense why Slick would be sick all the time.

Everyone has time for a workout as well. All you really need is 10 minutes, and as long as you put some effort in that time, you can have an effective workout. But consistency is the key as well. You must do it regularly...not 1-2 times a week. More like 4-5 times a week.

And of course, eating right should be a no brainer. It's more important than exercise. Drink lots of water all the time. If it's too bland, try adding a squeeze of lemon for flavor. Don't drink pop (or soda), it's absolutely terrible for you.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

He gets no sleep, I presume his eating isn't all that great, and I doubt he gets regular exercise with his schedule

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

wow linus should give him a brake sent him on a fishing trip so he can relax

or something.

There a good team would hate to see some thing happen to him

They need to tie him down outside so he gets some sun and Vit. D not to mention they should force feed him the rest of the vitamin range.

Eventually Linus is going to do the live stream with Slick's Urn if he continues as is.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Lack of sleep..

Its just his lifestyle. Gaming, pc's, being a night owl, junk food, and staring at a screen all day will do that to you. 

idk, thats been my life style for the past couple years and i hardly get sick,

As everyone else have said, lack of sleep (which we know for a fact) and possibly an unhealthy diet (this does not only include junk food, but also general lack of food). This all contributes to a weakened immune system and you will end up feeling pretty miserable most of the time. As a University student with way too much on my plate I know this from first hand experience.

Some people just get sick a lot, it doesn't help that little sleep.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

I have a friend who has the same issue, he's been diagnosed with weak immuninty system as congenital disorder.

Core i5 750 @ 3.8 Jigahertz with Hyper 212 Plus ZOTAC GTX 970 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD 1TB WD HDD •  4x2 GB Kingston RAM Seasonic 750W PSU

Also the man wears shorts and shirts in the snow

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig