Anyone having issues receiving Paypal OTP codes in SMS these days?

I have been trying to login to my Paypal account several times this week and during login it asks for this OTP code which will be sent as an SMS to my phone. No matter how many times I have tried resending, it never comes and I'm now locked out of my own account. I tried it like 3 separate days this week and it didn't arrive. It used to work a few weeks ago without any issues. I have no way of reporting this to Paypal too as that also requires you to be signed in to your account. Anybody facing this issue lately? Any suggestions to get this resolved would be helpful. thanks.  

Don't rely on Paypal SMS notifications- switch to something like Google Authenticator ASAP.

Something about their text messages don't get sent out - or fail to validate on the ISP's end.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Don't rely on Paypal SMS notifications- switch to something like Google Authenticator ASAP.

Something about their text messages don't get sent out - or fail to validate on the ISP's end.

Yea I was an idiot to switch it to SMS. I dont think it gets blocked by my ISP as it used to work without any issues just a few weeks back.