NVIDIA Launches the "Infinity" Program

"As we converge into a new age of graphics computing, we have gotten a good look over the years on what our consumers mostly consist of. We see a great variety of our users being gamers and editors alike. With this in mind, the team had to come up with something to give back to our consumers. After months of planning and revising, we came up with the Infinity program. What this will be is an inside look to what we are planning in the next 3 years to our most loyal of customers. Those who have purchased multiple generations of our products will be eligible to have an "Infinity" card. This will contain an exclusive access code that will allow these members to get newsletters and updates on upcoming projects like SHIELD or the next iteration of architectures. We hope this will give appreciation to our most loyal of NVIDIA users." said CEO Jen-Hsun Huang in an interview.

http://www.techpowerup.com/199459/nvidia-launches-infinity-program-for-loyal-users.html

Holy shit if this is actually true then fanboys are going to be really happy. My thoughts are that this will have to be closely monitored and have like proof of purchase and maybe even the physical card with the guys?

Anyone think they would be eligible for this?

EDIT: They removed the article? Ok this was an actually legit news so idk why they removed it... sorry for 404

Ok just to be clear: THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE.

I clearly saw the article and the legitimacy looked sufficient. I'm guessing they will post it tomorrow so they don't need to backlash from the fanboys saying crap

/rant

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

the link is showing  a error 404

nvidia fan boys will now have something to brag about

which i am not sure if it is a good thing or as bad thing     :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Source gives a 404.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

thats the stupidest April fools joke yet

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

thats the stupidest April fools joke yet

as much as I want to say it was, it wasn't. Techpowerup had the article but now it seems to be gone

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Are you sure it wasn't a ploy to give us infinite 404's? 

//ccap

Even if it's true, nobody will care. Theses VIP "Newletters" and "Updates" would be on the internet within seconds... 

Even if it's true, nobody will care. Theses VIP "Newletters" and "Updates" would be on the internet within seconds... 

In the article (when it was still there) there was mention of a NDA in place so that wouldn't happen.

It sounds like bollocks because such information would propagate immediately.

If it's not though (always a chance lol) I have multiple products from every GTX revision since 200 on my EVGA account.