Free 1 Day delivery for 6 Months | Amazon UK

Good guy amazon.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

The link is being replaced by the american one again. This is so annoying.

Fixed

Fixed

You cant fix it.

It is a bug in the javascript used on this website. They replace ALL amazon links with the american one where Linus happens to have an afiliate account.

You cant fix it.

It is a bug in the javascript used on this website. They replace ALL amazon links with the american one where Linus happens to have an afiliate account.

Go ahead and give it a try

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/student/signup/info/

No I mean give the hyperlink a try, I linked it to a shortened Google link which redirect to the Amazon page

No I mean give the hyperlink a try, I linked it to a shortened Google link which redirect to the Amazon page

Yeah, what I mean is that when you post an amazon link as a hyperlink, it will replace it with one that contains the linus tech tips affiliate tag.

Yeah, what I mean is that when you post an amazon link as a hyperlink, it will replace it with one that contains the linus tech tips affiliate tag.

It goes to the UK one for me and I'm in the states. I think he used one of those shorten link things so the actual link is not amazon.whatever

It goes to the UK one for me and I'm in the states. I think he used one of those shorten link things so the actual link is not amazon.whatever

Yes, that is what I was saying. The amazon links get changed after they are posted/while loading into the page.