Is this a good psu deal

3 minutes ago, the gamer that is bad said:

The CXF is good if you want the RGB or specifically a white power supply, if you just want a quality 750 watt power supply there are often cheaper options that are still quite good.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It's a decent PSU, it's from Corsair... who doesn't trust Corsair? 750 watts... It's a decent deal imo

As Someone with the username “</TheCoder2019_”, my coding skills are atrocious.

Here are my specs:

Spoiler

MSI PRO-VLH H310M

Intel Core i3-8100 (Thanks, @Schnoz!)

GTX 1060 OC 3GB or Intel UHD 630

16GB (2x8) Cosair Vengeance LPX CL16 - 2400MHz

GAMDIAS Argus M1

An old friend of mine - Intel stock cooler (temps through the roof like 60 C under load)

Linux Apps you NEED!

Spoiler

tmux

dhcpd

git

Hi! I love RGB! Who doesn't? Karens that don't have colorful lights on their Facebook page

5 minutes ago, the gamer that is bad said:

Well if you really want RGB, it's fine, although there are much better value units of much higher quality (enermax D.f Revo)

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

The CXF is good if you want the RGB or specifically a white power supply, if you just want a quality 750 watt power supply there are often cheaper options that are still quite good.

What is the difference between coffee and rm psus

Just now, Downkey said:

Well if you really want RGB, it's fine, although there are much better value units of much higher quality (enermax D.f Revo)

I just saw a Corsair psu 750w for $110

10 minutes ago, the gamer that is bad said:

The CXF is not as good as the RM, I believe the RM has better protections and power regulation. Though you can have a look at the PSU tier list if you want, the sources for PSU reviews are linked. And the listing is a good general comparison.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

37 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

The CXF is not as good as the RM, I believe the RM has better protections and power regulation. Though you can have a look at the PSU tier list if you want, the sources for PSU reviews are linked. And the listing is a good general comparison.

No.  Protections are the same.  Regulation is a little more relaxed than RM.

18 hours ago, the gamer that is bad said:

I have no idea if it is a good psu by Corsair but it is a good deal

If you don't know if it's a good PSU, how do you know it's a good deal...? Whether or not something is a good deal depends on whether the product is good, not just the price.

The A750GF is less expensive, and is a higher end PSU, which also has multi rail OCP. The GF1 750W is also a higher end PSU, this one without multi rail, and it's also cheaper. The Focus Gold 750W is $58 after a discount code and rebate. All of those are better deals, imo, unless you really need your PSU to have RGB.

18 hours ago, TheCoder2019 said:

It's a decent PSU, it's from Corsair... who doesn't trust Corsair? 750 watts... It's a decent deal imo

Anyone with a half-working brain would know not to trust Corsair, or any other brand for that matter. If you haven't read reviews of the PSU itself, your opinion is irrelevant and misleading.

18 hours ago, the gamer that is bad said:

One is a brewed drink prepared from roasted coffee beans, the other is an okay mid-high end PSU by Corsair.

Edited by seon123
beens

:)

11 hours ago, seon123 said:

If you don't know if it's a good PSU, how do you know it's a good deal...? Whether or not something is a good deal depends on whether the product is good, not just the price.

The A750GF is less expensive, and is a higher end PSU, which also has multi rail OCP. The GF1 750W is also a higher end PSU, this one without multi rail, and it's also cheaper. The Focus Gold 750W is $58 after a discount code and rebate. All of those are better deals, imo, unless you really need your PSU to have RGB.

Anyone with a half-working brain would know not to trust Corsair, or any other brand for that matter. If you haven't read reviews of the PSU itself, your opinion is irrelevant and misleading.

One is a brewed drink prepared from roasted coffee beens, the other is an okay mid-high end PSU by Corsair.

Informative but i think my brain should have had some coffee before I typed that because I meant cfx 

13 hours ago, seon123 said:

If you don't know if it's a good PSU, how do you know it's a good deal...?

Post = Post + 1. 

If you get the CX-F, please, please, please use the RGB.  😄  I'm not an RGB type of guy (I have one LED in my PC and it's the ROG logo on my GPU), but my guys worked SO HARD making that RGB work flawlessly.  LOL!