GPU fans shoot up in speed and then immediately slow down every for seconds. (Asus Poseidon gtx 780)

same as title lol. finally done with saving up for the parts, and now this! i have ddu'ed several times, made multiple different fan curves, cheched for faulty parts, nothing. here is a link from my reddit post for a video: https://www.reddit.com/r/PcBuildHelp/comments/nhz1co/help_even_with_a_custom_fan_profile_1_fan_keeps/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3 . thanks in advance! :)

Your problem is, that one fan spins random while the other doesn't? 

Short term resolution plug fans into motherboard set curve on CPU temps. 

MSI afterburner or other programs that interferes? 

Long term, well your fans should be plugged into you graphic card with one 4 pin cable. That 4 pin should split to a 3 pin that powers the second fand. 

If not and every fan has its own 4 pin to graficcard use the not annoying fan Plug and connect a splitter you might need some extra wires to Frankenstein connect them 

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite,  Ryzen 9 3900x, Dark Rock Pro 4, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix  RGB 3600 MHz CL16 RAM, RTX 3080 TI FE Watercooled, 6 Case Fans,  Fractal Design Meshify S2

You are awesome, stay safe and healthy.

Can see that card still has individual fan control so I would assume the pwm fan controller and fan cables are fine. Check if the card's bios has matching md5 to its matching bios in techpowerup. If not, you might need to flash your cards bios.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Ok Just watched the full video 

You might download GPU-z the new version hast also hotspot for temps as well as the "normal" temps

You might need to apply new thermal paste and pats. Depends on where the sensor are. 

58 minutes ago, Dexterlol said:

ddu'ed several times,

Not sure what you mean by that 

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite,  Ryzen 9 3900x, Dark Rock Pro 4, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix  RGB 3600 MHz CL16 RAM, RTX 3080 TI FE Watercooled, 6 Case Fans,  Fractal Design Meshify S2

You are awesome, stay safe and healthy.

13 hours ago, SamClan said:

You might download GPU-z the new version hast also hotspot for temps as well as the "normal" temps

You might need to apply new thermal paste and pats. Depends on where the sensor are. 

Display Driver uninstaller 🙂

13 hours ago, SamClan said:

Okay okay so i think i know what the problem is... below 50% fan speed the second fan (furthest from video outputs) stops spinning. then the first fan (closest to the video outputs) starts ramping up to 100% speed, only then the second fan kicks in. all my monitoring software shows 0% fan speed until the second one starts spinning.