The Last of us 2 is getting a Performance update!

Bratstech

Naughty Dog Games has announced that The Last of Us 2 is getting a major performance boost

Summary

Naughty Dog Games, Developer of the wildly popular PlayStation exclusive "The Last of Us Part 2", has announced that the game will be getting a free performance update that will allow the game to run at a full 60 FPS. This means that the game will look even more amazing than it already does and that the animations will look twice as smooth. You can really tell that they are trying to push the PlayStation 5 as much as they can. 

Quotes

"Announced on the PS Blog, the update offers options for 30 FPS or 60 FPS framerate targets. A new 1.08 patch for the game will offer PS5 players a framerate toggle in the Display options menu. Other enhancements, such as resolution and load time improvements, were already available to players on PS5 through backward compatibility." -IGN

My thoughts

I think that this is pretty cool how far consoles have come.

Sources

The Last of Us Part 2 Is Getting a PS5 Exclusive Performance Update - IGN

The Last of Us 2 PS5 Patch Out Now, Adds 60FPS Option - Push Square

The Last of Us Part II performance patch for PS5 – PlayStation.Blog

-> Moved to Console Gaming

Your thread does not meet the guidelines for Tech News. Nor does single performance updates fill the "ground-breaking" nature of news expected.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to PC Gaming

???  Amazing how you missed the 6000 mentions of "console" "Playstation 5" "PS5" in his post. 😄

3 minutes ago, dilpickle said:

???  Amazing how you missed the 6000 mentions of "console" "Playstation 5" "PS5" in his post. 😄

Rather automatic move, I do about 20 posts daily and once a month post about games in Consoles.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv