Fan splitter only works on one fan

Mr.Hdd

The other fan does not even spin at all? What happens when you switch where you plugged the fan into that fan splitter?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 minutes ago, Levent said:

The other fan does not even spin at all? What happens when you switch where you plugged the fan into that fan splitter?

Basically both fans are working fine not broken. Only one fan works at a time no matter the side it's plugged in. 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Hdd said:

Basically both fans are working fine not broken. Only one fan works at a time no matter the side it's plugged in. 

Does one fan spin on both or is one split broke? Try putting the fan in each header and test if it's broke. If this returns true, the splitter may be broken

As Someone with the username “</TheCoder2019_”, my coding skills are atrocious.

Here are my specs:

Spoiler

MSI PRO-VLH H310M

Intel Core i3-8100 (Thanks, @Schnoz!)

GTX 1060 OC 3GB or Intel UHD 630

16GB (2x8) Cosair Vengeance LPX CL16 - 2400MHz

GAMDIAS Argus M1

An old friend of mine - Intel stock cooler (temps through the roof like 60 C under load)

Linux Apps you NEED!

Spoiler

tmux

dhcpd

git

Hi! I love RGB! Who doesn't? Karens that don't have colorful lights on their Facebook page

2 minutes ago, TheCoder2019 said:

Does one fan spin on both or is one split broke? Try putting the fan in each header and test if it's broke. If this returns true, the splitter may be broken

Both splitters work. Both worked when I plugged one fan in both of them

1 minute ago, Mr.Hdd said:

Both splitters work. Both worked when I plugged one fan in both of them

Maybe the motherboard headers can't supply that many amps. Get a fan hub instead?

As Someone with the username “</TheCoder2019_”, my coding skills are atrocious.

Here are my specs:

Spoiler

MSI PRO-VLH H310M

Intel Core i3-8100 (Thanks, @Schnoz!)

GTX 1060 OC 3GB or Intel UHD 630

16GB (2x8) Cosair Vengeance LPX CL16 - 2400MHz

GAMDIAS Argus M1

An old friend of mine - Intel stock cooler (temps through the roof like 60 C under load)

Linux Apps you NEED!

Spoiler

tmux

dhcpd

git

Hi! I love RGB! Who doesn't? Karens that don't have colorful lights on their Facebook page

3 minutes ago, TheCoder2019 said:

Maybe the motherboard headers can't supply that many amps. Get a fan hub instead?

What's that

6 minutes ago, TheCoder2019 said:

I dont think I have another SATA cable from the PSU. RGB hub and the hdd already occupied all of satas