Weird issue with GTX 1660

Rozaza

So basically,

Had my PSU go out and had to replace it. After setting everything back up, when I boot the GPU will turn on, fans will spin, then fans stop spinning, monitor won't read any display.

I tried reseating the RAM just to be safe and double checking the PCIe connections to make sure everything was good.

The odd thing is, if I turn it on with the GPU unplugged and hdmi to the mobo, it will boot on integrated graphics, then if I plug PCIe back into GPU after booting, it turns on, and fans stay on/spinning.

I'm attempting to reinstall drivers now, but curious if anyone has any tips or knows what could be the cause of this. 

Full specs pls

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B360M Bazooka

New PSU: Thermaltake TR2 600W

Cpu: Intel i5-9400

I've put in an old GT 610, was detected and worked fine so I don't believe it's the Mobo.

The mobo itself flashes a debug sign for the GPU when it is plugged in however. 

The gpu was working fine before the old 500w psu kicked the bucket, curious if it maybe shorted the GPU or what could have happened. The fans turning on then back off makes me think it could be the gpu shorting and the psu is stopping it, but again not so sure.

In a few days I'll have the rest of the parts for my other build so I can put the 1660 in that and test if that reads it as well.