Remove popups from every page (cookies, notifs etc.)

I am "old" enough to remember the times when you could just load your page and it would be usable right away. But these days:

- Load the webpage
- Yes, I accept your stupid cookies, take them, just don´t bother me.

- No, I don´t want to sign up for a newsletter.

- No, I don´t want notifications from your webpage. Do you realize how my notifications would look if I turned this on on every webpage?
This has become the routine of almost all webpage visits. Is there a way, some addon or plugin, to make this feel like the old times? I don´t care what cookies they get, I don´t want any newsletter and I certainly don´t want notifications. People who made it mandatory to ask for cookies thought they have done something for the people, but everybody accepts it anyway and it is SOO annoying.

EDIT: I forgot to add: - yes, I wish to continue with my adblock on (they get enough revenue when I browse web on my phone where I don´t use adblock).

Relatable, however it's not really possible to do that unless you catalogue all the websites and block the specific classes responcible for those popups.

Turn off Javascript.

Yes, it'll break a lot of websites, but it'll also solve a lot of issues.

Also, uBlock Origin, Decentraleyes, Disconnect, Behind the Overlay

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

turn on the optional filters in ublock origin, specifically all the ones in the annoyances section

image.png.1cf8319d1f87f763b00963365b930796.png