Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Ronanwar

I am trying to root my samsung galaxy note 3 and I cant find any solutions online. I have a SM-N900V on MJE.

Computer SpecsGPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980 Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero VII Power Supply: SeaSonic 760W 80+ Platinum CPU: Intel i7-4790k

Other Facts: Phone: Galaxy Note 3 Laptop: 13-inch 2.4 GHz Macbook pro with Retina 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

also try hitting up josh at wwjoshdew.  he is a wizard with android and he is really good at replying back if you have questions.  Note sure how applicable the following video is still today, but you could check with Josh to ask any questions.

If you've not heard of Josh before he is the non-official spokesperson for titanium backup pro.  *the play store for titanium shows Josh's 1 hr long youtube video detailing how to use titanium backup.

also try hitting up josh at wwjoshdew.  he is a wizard with android, particularly the samsung notes and he is really good at replying back if you have questions.  Note sure how applicable the following video is still today, but you could check with Josh to ask any questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTCH0gmRT0A

I wouldn't use an auto root program, this video is more reliable

also if you don't trip knox, you can't install AOSP based ROMs such as Cyanogen, Omni, etc.

You can only install Samsung TouchWiz based ROMs

Thanks guys. Much Appreciated!

Computer SpecsGPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980 Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero VII Power Supply: SeaSonic 760W 80+ Platinum CPU: Intel i7-4790k

Other Facts: Phone: Galaxy Note 3 Laptop: 13-inch 2.4 GHz Macbook pro with Retina