What does vegemite taste like?

I have heard a lot of people say it is terrible. but i want to know what it actually tastes like now if its gross or not just the flavor. thanks

I meant marmite woops but either one is fine :)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

It's lime Marmite and though I've never tried it, I don't think I want to!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

just get someone to send some over to u. some people like it and others dont

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

I can't even think of something similar to be honest. It's one of them really unique products and even different brands like marmite that are similar products taste completely different

I can't even think of something similar to be honest. It's one of them really unique products and even different brands like marmite that are similar products taste completely different

but is it like vegtably or meaty or sweet or sour or earthy or what?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

but is it like vegtably or meaty or sweet or sour or earthy or what?

Quite bitter/salty.

Quite bitter/salty.

eww

I have it almost every day on my toast before school :) it's not to be spread heavily like peanut butter though, has to be spread very lightly with butter underneath it to add just a savory and a little bitter taste to the toast :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I have it almost every day on my toast before school :) it's not to be spread heavily like peanut butter though, has to be spread very lightly with butter underneath it to add just a savory and a little bitter taste to the toast :)

that sounds god awful but i kinda want to try some

Vegimite is crap, Go get some marmite instead. Aparently Marmite in Europe tastes a lot different to NZ marmite.

Our factory burnt down a couple of years ago and we are only just getting it back in super markets now. Its so delicious.

I wouldn't say it's bitter. More salty than anything else. If I had to compare it to something, it would probably be closest to gravy with a tonne of salt added.

eww

It actually is quite nice, I used to get it and spread it over savoys (crackers) with a slice of cheese and snack on them most arvo's. It's good for a unique tasting snack.

Can't do that anymore though because I've got Celiacs and have failed to find anything tat tastes similar that's gluten free

it tastes like some of that good shit

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Here is a nice tutorial on how to spread it properly: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0sADyxukLs

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I wouldn't say it's bitter. More salty than anything else. If I had to compare it to something, it would probably be closest to gravy with a tonne of salt added.

strange

My memory might be off, I haven't been able to eat it in years.

Vegimite is crap, Go get some marmite instead. Aparently Marmite in Europe tastes a lot different to NZ marmite.

Our factory burnt down a couple of years ago and we are only just getting it back in super markets now. Its so delicious.

i meant marmite but i got brands mixed up my bad

i meant marmite but i got brands mixed up my bad

British or NZ marmite?

British or NZ marmite?

idk i always thought it was an australian thing and that it all tasted the same

idk i always thought it was an australian thing and that it all tasted the same

Nah, NZ marmite is easier to spread, slightly sweet and isn't quite as strong. I prefer marmite but i don't mind vegemite.

Vegemite is made from the extracts of beer and grease - so pansy's cant deal with it.

abit on toast and its amazing

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Vegemite is made from the extracts of beer and grease - so pansy's cant deal with it.

well beer is good but idk about grease

The Vegemite factory in Melbourne backs directly onto the brewery that makes Victoria bitter, Carlton, crown and a few others. Makes it really easy to transport the large quantities of left over yeast they use to make Vegemite :)

The Vegemite factory in Melbourne backs directly onto the brewery that makes Victoria bitter, Carlton, crown and a few others. Makes it really easy to transport the large quantities of left over yeast they use to make Vegemite  :)

i half expected you to say it has subtle hints of meth. lol

The Vegemite factory in Melbourne backs directly onto the brewery that makes Victoria bitter, Carlton, crown and a few others. Makes it really easy to transport the large quantities of left over yeast they use to make Vegemite  :)

yeah it was invented use of this yeast extract since brewing make alot of this into waste

Its all about those volumetric clouds