Beast gaming PC for all the money I can muster ($7,000 / £5,000 range)

4 hours ago, OfficialTechSpace said:

Yes, but there's not much point in putting £5,000 into gaming at 60-100FPS is there? I'd choose competitive advantage > pixel density any day of the week.

That's a fair point for multiplayer games, but for single players sometimes you just want that gorgeous graphics on a big screen and as long as the fps isn't stuttering, it's good enough for me. Obviously for competitive play you'd want to take 4k down to 1440 to max you fps / response times

1 hour ago, NewwGuyy123 said:

By that do you mean just enabling Extreme Memory Profile?

Could you recommend any 64GB sticks with better timings?

Not necessarily.

I take the question as any 64GB memory kits.

F4-3600C14Q-64GTZN

F4-3600C14Q-64GVK

F4-3600C16D-64GTRS

F4-3600C16D-64GTZR

F4-3600C16D-64GVK

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

1 hour ago, NewwGuyy123 said:

Well for 32GB this is the best combo I've found (4000MHz, 15CL): https://www.gskill.com/product/165/166/1580378326/F4-4000C15Q-32GTZR-Overview

If I do decide to go for 32GB instead of 64, is there any better RAM than this?

There are 3-4 companies that do RGB (that I would really trust, if that is what you want). Corsair, Crucial, G-Skill, and T-Force. One thing you should know is a CL14 unit from any manufacture is going to be a lot more expensive then the CL16 unit, I went from a 32gb CL14 to 64gb CL16 and I can't tell the difference, but that's me for my stuff.

The gains of filling all 4 slots vs just 2 can be noticeable to some or in some cases, so if you are on the fence on 32 and may decide to go 64 in the future (or confident you will with that machine) you could pick up a 2x16gb stick kit of the same CL as the 64 kit, they are slightly more expensive by about $5-15 per 2 but far more cheaper if you want to go 64 in the end, also at the very least Corsair sells dummy rgb ram inserts that can be light up so it looks like you are using all slots.

It's also easier to sell 2x16gb sticks vs 4x8gb if you want to fill at 32gb vs want to upgrade. If selling you'll lose some money, but you won't lose as much with the 2x16s. Typically when I build I go based on what I need vs what I used in the past to decide the amount to buy to avoid this issue.

What I mean by price differences are 14CL 2x16 will be around $320-380 from G skill whereas the 16CL will be about $200-250

2 hours ago, NewwGuyy123 said:

By that do you mean just enabling Extreme Memory Profile?

It'll be in your BIOS, it'll likely show up under the ram section as EMP XMP or something along those lines (with the GUI it might be a big button showing profile 1/2), your motherboards manual will tell you how to enable it since all boards even within the manufactures product line can be different.

From what i can see is that if you go with a PC that has both a Hybrid cooled GPU and a Watercooled CPU, you need one that has enough space for the Radiators.

maybe check if you can get  a case like the:

https://www.thermaltake.com/core-x9-snow-edition.html

Yes it is a older PC case that has been partially discontinued but

This case would have enough space for both the Radiator you chose and the Radiator of the GPU.

Since you would need a case that supports both a 420mm radiator and a 360mm radiator, which are quite rare to come by in the current market, at a "affordable price".

if you downgrade the CPU radiator to a 360mm radiator you can use the same case as i use. as there is still enough space for the Radiator of the GPU in the front.

if you use the same model/series CPU cooler as i have

https://www.bequiet.com/en/watercooler/pure-loop/1957

You can put the GPU radiator at the top, and the CPU radiator in the front.

Due the pump being in the tube itself you do not have any risk of the pump in the CPU block from running DRY,

and the best part is Be-quiet allows you to refill the AIO under warranty. so if it is not full enough you can top it off quite easily.

-----------------

I myself have 

- Ryzen 9 5900x

-asus ROG VIII formulla

-Bequiet Pure-loop [pump is in the loop itself, not the CPU block]

-Asus ROG Strix LC RX6800xt

-thermaltake Core X71

- corsair 2x16gb 3600mhz ram.

-Samsung 980 Pro 1TB

With the CPU radiator at the top [push config]

and the GPU radiator in the front. {push config } {outlets are above the GPU. as to prevent air from getting in the pump} [i can still add more fans for a Push/pull config]

╔═════════════╦═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
║__________________║ hardware_____________________________________________________ ║
╠═════════════╬═══════════════════════════════════════════╣
║ cpu ______________║ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ ║
║ GPU______________║ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _║
║ motherboard_______ ║ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________║
║ memory___________║ CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 ______________________________________║
║ SSD______________║ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ ║
║ PSU______________║ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________║
║ CPU cooler _______ ║ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________║
║ Case_____________ ║ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________║
║ HDD_____________ ║ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________║
║ Front IO__________   ║ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5 bay]__________║
║ OS_______________ ║ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________║
╚═════════════╩═══════════════════════════════════════════╝