Windows 7, 10 and Manjaro

Hi, im having issues with my pc after i uninstalled Windows 10. 

Here's the full story, My laptop originaly was running Windows 7, then i installed Windows 10 but on another partition then I deleted Windows 10 by just deleting the partition in Windows 7 so I didn't delete Windows 10 properly (I think) I replaced Windows 10 with Manjaro XFCE.

Now evey time I start my computer grub will pop up and if I choose Manjaro Linux everything work excellent but if I choose Windows it will have a blue screen and I will have to press F9 to boot into Windows 7. 

Please help me cuz the blue screen is extremely annoying. If you have a solution reply and if u don't thx for reading it anyway. ☺️

There is probably a record left in the windows boot partition of windows 10. Which is normal. Windows 10 also creates multiple extra partitions next to eachother and might have even converted some to GPT/wipe old 7 ones needed to boot. So pretty much what I would do first is get a windows 7 stick and do the fix mbr thing from the commandline.

22 hours ago, jaslion said:

There is probably a record left in the windows boot partition of windows 10. Which is normal. Windows 10 also creates multiple extra partitions next to eachother and might have even converted some to GPT/wipe old 7 ones needed to boot. So pretty much what I would do first is get a windows 7 stick and do the fix mbr thing from the commandline.

But I don't have a Windows 7 usb stick or a disc because it is a laptop. 

12 minutes ago, Kedric Pon said:

But I don't have a Windows 7 usb stick or a disc because it is a laptop. 

Then make one. You just need a windows 7 instal disk or usb stick and that is it. Alternatively you just go to window 10 as well 7 is not unsupported and no longer a safe os to use.

15 hours ago, jaslion said:

Then make one. You just need a windows 7 instal disk or usb stick and that is it. Alternatively you just go to window 10 as well 7 is not unsupported and no longer a safe os to use.

I can't make one because I don't even have a install disk this is a Laptop and its shipped with Windows 7 and switching to Windows 10 is not what I want my primary Os is Manjaro KDE and I rarely use Windows 7 I need Windows 7 for some applications I can't use on Linux.

12 hours ago, Kedric Pon said:

I can't make one because I don't even have a install disk this is a Laptop and its shipped with Windows 7 and switching to Windows 10 is not what I want my primary Os is Manjaro KDE and I rarely use Windows 7 I need Windows 7 for some applications I can't use on Linux.

Well you can just get an iso from basically any archive on the internet. Then make a bootable usb in Manjaro and try recovering it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2021 at 11:28 PM, jaslion said:

Well you can just get an iso from basically any archive on the internet. Then make a bootable usb in Manjaro and try recovering it.

Ok i'll try to find it

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 6:22 PM, Kedric Pon said:

Ok i'll try to find it

Ok, so I totally forgot about this forum. I couldn't find a way to make a recovery drive. Windows 7 only allows me to make a recovery disc.