what fps will i get with intergraded graphic on minecraft

hello i have a inel core i 5 10500 cpu and i just wanted to know what fps i will get on minecraft as i dont have a gpu 

You can install and find out yourself. But generally speaking, if you're using Java edition with optifine, and the right settings you should get a playable experience probably over 60fps, if you're using the Windows 10 edition then probably expect more fps than the java edition.

On Minecraft you will probably get at least 60 fps with drops to 30 if you have a lot going on.
You won't be able to load too complicated builds without dropping frames.
I recommend getting a GPU when you can, but for now an integrated GPU will be just fine.

my experience with optifine is a little more stressful than what an IGPU can handle.

but for vanilla Minecraft it will be pretty much completely fine

why is your experince with optigine stresfull

I couldn't tell you an exact range, but that should give you a playable experience. I used to play MC on a Core 2 Duo machine with integrated graphics and it did fine the last time I tested it. 

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)

Java edition + OptiFIne and not too crazy settings (easy-medium) should land over 60fps easily, provided you don't run crazy shaders/texture packs and keep particles/details to a low/fast settings

with optifine, upwards of 100 with fast graphics, closer to 60 with fancy graphics.

You will probably get single core bottlenecked around the same time as igpu bottleneck with fast graphics