Build for HDD mining (Chia)

Budget (including currency): 5000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mining Chia coin

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  I am going to buy 20x   16 TB HDDs. In the future i plan to buy more and more based on the results of mining. How can i connect 20x HDDs in low cost way (please note i plan to buy more and more) ? Please give me suggestion which HW should i buy to connect all of the HDDs.

why would it need to be low cost if hard drive mining was so lucrative? No reason to skimp on hardware if the machine pays for itself within a week

3 minutes ago, emosun said:

why would it need to be low cost if hard drive mining was so lucrative? No reason to skimp on hardware if the machine pays for itself within a week

on average (right now) it would take 2 days to find a block, which is 2 chia, which is about 1200$ total.

thats like 10 days to pay it. And anyways, id rather go cheeper and have more money for more drives.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, admeliora05 said:

20x   16 TB HDD

How do you plan to acquire these for less than $5000 + the rest of a system? 16TB drives are not cheap and you're paying a premium for density at these capacities.

3 hours ago, admeliora05 said:

Budget (including currency): 5000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mining Chia coin

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  I am going to buy 20x   16 TB HDDs. In the future i plan to buy more and more based on the results of mining. How can i connect 20x HDDs in low cost way (please note i plan to buy more and more) ? Please give me suggestion which HW should i buy to connect all of the HDDs.

That's not possible,the hard drives alone are going to be $8000+.

Youl need to either lower the amount of hard drives or the amount of total storage by a large amount.Lets not forget you need a CPU,ram, chassis and more.

I saw 320TB servers for 10000$+!