Why do people hate crackdown 2 and 3 so much?

bungusboy81

A long, long time ago I played crackdown 2 with my dad and I absolutely loved it. I was really young, but I played it more than anything else that he let me play. Since then, I've heard a lot of bad things about crackdown 2, and since I was young, I thought maybe I was looking back on the game with rose tinted glasses. So sure enough, I asked my dad and we played it together again, and I had just as much fun as I used to. Even when I was playing it by myself I had a lot of fun. Since I'm such a big fan of crackdown and crackdown 2, I was wanting to buy and play crackdown 3 when I got some money. Haven't played it yet, but from what I've heard, it's similar to the original game, which sounds good to me. Why do people hate these games so much? Do I just have low standards for games? What's so bad about them?

12 minutes ago, bungusboy81 said:

but from what I've heard, it's similar to the original game, which sounds good to me.

Hell no. Its all filled with broken promises and false advertisement its not even funny. Action is sparse at best, and physics isnt what it makes it out to be.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

10 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Hell no. Its all filled with broken promises and false advertisement its not even funny. Action is sparse at best, and physics isnt what it makes it out to be.

Fuck, didn't know. Probably still gonna play it since I've always been a huge fan of crackdown. People said crackdown 2 was a disappointment and shit but I loved it to death, I don't see any reason why the third one would be any different.