thanks steam

SAV1OUR

KjMEwkA.png

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Ahahahahahaha!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I think Steam wants to tell you/us something.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

You know, I was hesitant on Riding Stables because i didn't think it'd satisfy my need for intense gut-wrenching balls to the walls action in my games, but with this I am certain. That must be the most hardcore game of all time.

You know, I was hesitant on Riding Stables because i didn't think it'd satisfy my need for intense gut-wrenching balls to the walls action in my games, but with this I am certain. That must be the most hardcore game of all time.

Turns out to be a horror game thats even worse than outlast or slender.

Connor Freebairn - ConnorFreebairn@newman.cumbria.sch.uk
IT Technician & Certified computer geek.

there should just be a section or tag labelled "games like dark souls"

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

Turns out to be a horror game thats even worse than outlast or slender.

Well, I'm sold. It looked like it could pull off horror elements rather easily. You see the girl is actually Marthalaculous a vile snake women who can use horses to hunt down and kidnap children. When she gathers enough children she absorbs their life energy and changes to her true form and wrecks havoc all over world bringing upon an apocalypse of fire and death and oh god I need sleep.

Well, I'm sold. It looked like it could pull off horror elements rather easily. You see the girl is actually Marthalaculous a vile snake women who can use horses to hunt down and kidnap children. When she gathers enough children she absorbs their life energy and changes to her true form and wrecks havoc all over world bringing upon an apocalypse of fire and death and oh god I need sleep.

Oh my god :lol: , I almost died just trying to read this without laughing.

Connor Freebairn - ConnorFreebairn@newman.cumbria.sch.uk
IT Technician & Certified computer geek.

Reminds me of when YouTube placed schlager all over my suggested videos. Where did it get that idea?

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Oh my god :lol: , I almost died just trying to read this without laughing.

I was able to make it through without laughing only because I'm too tired to really get what I said after a good night's rest I will probably laugh my ass off xD

KjMEwkA.png

I've seen enough p0rn, to know where this is going.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Steam isn't mainstream to begin with, the average girl probably buys a game at a store to begin with anyway.

None of my friends knew what Steam was until I told them, got a few addicted to it but it's not something the average girl would go on to buy an awesome game like this.

So many things I could write here... things like this.