Want different RGB fans to be in sync with cooler other than the ones that came with cooler

MuchSweggles

Hello, I have Cosair SP120 RGB Pro fans that came with a case and I also bought a Corsair iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT Liquid CPU Cooler, I do not like the fans that came with the cooler and the fans that came with the case have RGB. I was wondering if I can connect the fans to the cooler so that they turn on or increase speed when the cooler gets too hot. I noticed that the ones that came with the cooler have 4 pin slots but the ones that came with the case have only 3. I also noticed that the cooler has a 4 prong connection. Do I have to buy a dongle so the RGB fans and the cooler are in sync or can I just connect them and they will be in sync? 

In your rgb softwrae you will need to select them individually because the 4 pin rgb ones arent adressable rgb but the 3 pin with one blocked are. You cant put them in the same connector. Also you might wanna have a commander pro or lighting node core from corsair. I think they both feature 4 and 3 pin connectors and should make you able to sync the fans

Edit: i just remembered corsair has proprietary plugs on the addressable rhb ones so you might need to watch out for that 

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza